As you are done setting up your [google_bot_show][/google_bot_show]pokemon go accounts, there are tons of things that are really important for you to learn. In this article, we are going to take a look at some of the most vital yet not that popular pokemon go tips that you need to know in order to improve your game.
- If you are new to the game, you will find AR mode to be really fun and interesting as you move around catching pokemon. However, if you are planning on taking the game seriously you should try to turn off the AR mode as that will make it much easier for you to catch pokemon as you encounter them. Additionally, this will help you save some battery on your device as well.
- In order to summon pokemon that is near you, you will find a picture of the location where you can find that particular pokemon. If you walk around that location you will surely encounter that pokemon. This is how you can choose which Pokestop is better for you.
- It is recommended that while are you are out capturing pokemon, you should trow your pokeballs at a certain angle in order to gain more experience. For that, all you need to do is jiggle the ball and once you see the ball sparkling you can trow that towards the pokemon. This is going to give you extra XP if you are successful in capturing that pokemon.
- The combat power of any pokemon is the stat that you will find above each pokemon that you capture or encounter. As you level up or gain experience in the game you will find pokemon with higher CP stat. CP refers to the combat power of your pokemon, that means, the higher the CP the stronger the pokemon. This is why it is recommended that you should be trying to capture as many strong Pokemon as you can. Moreover, as you upgrade the pokemon you capture their CP also increases.
- Besides CP, you should also pay attention to the moves your pokemon have. You will that 2 pokemon with similar CP and level might have different moves. This is where you can decide which pokemon is better suited to combat and gym battles. Moreover, you can also plan your battle strategies more effectively if you are familiar with the moves and stats of your pokemon.
- Additionally, you should also look at the size and weight of the pokemon that you have. These stats do have an effect on other stats such as the CP, HP, and speed of the pokemon.
- It is really important that you use the incubators you get in the game effectively. You will occasionally get pokemon eggs in the game, that you can hatch while putting them in incubators. In order to start the hatching process you have to move a certain distance. There are three different types of eggs that you will find in the game. With 2Km eggs, you will get weak pokemon, while the 5Km and 10Km eggs have much better pokemon in terms of CP, HP, and other stats. Considering all this, you should never waste your 3X incubators on 2Km eggs. This is how you can optimize the egg hatching process easily.
- As you travel around on your bicycle or in any public transport you can play the pokemon go game and hatch those eggs you have quickly. Moreover, you can visit different pokestops and get different items easily. Pokestops in the game replenish in about 10-15 mins making it really easy for you to get some rewards and items as you play the game.
- Berries are also important as you capture new pokemon. Earlier there were only Razz berries but with the latest update tons of different berries were also introduced in the game. Each one with a specific effect on pokemon. Therefore, you should learn more about the effect of the different berries in the game to capture pokemon more easily and effectively. You have Razz berries, Nanab Berries, Golden Razz Berries, and Pinap Berries in the game.