Frontline Plus for dogs is used for protecting pets against fleas and ticks. [google_bot_show][/google_bot_show]Go Here on this page and see that chances are that frontline plus for dogs was recommended to you by your veterinary. According to Market Dynamic Inc. (MDI), research and consulting firm, frontline plus for dogs is currently the most recommended brand of flea and tick protection products recommended by Veterinaries in the United-States.
Click here to view the frontline plus for dogs discount page on Amazon, which retails the item 20$ – 30$ cheaper than the veterinary clinics.
A scientific study, Merial TS-USA-28701, demonstrated that it’s able to kill 100% of fleas within 12 hours after applying the solution. If you want to ensure your dog’s happiness, definitely consider Frontline Plus. There’s nothing worse than settling down with a warm mug and some online bingo on the weekend, only to hear the tortured howls of a well-loved pet being constantly harassed by ticks and fleas – the latter being even more hazardous if they make the leap to the sofa. It is safe enough to be used on pregnant and lactating pets as well.
Advantages of Frontline plus for dogs:
- Kills all of the ticks on the animal within 12 hours
- Can be used on puppies and kittens 8 weeks of age and older
- Can be used on lactating and pregnant cats and dogs
- The product is waterproof and remains effective after grooming, swimming, and bathing
- Does not leave residue on fur (such as the case with Advantix)
- The product does NOT repel mosquitoes (if you’re looking for a mosquitoes repellent you should consider Advantix instead)
- There is no “universal” frontline plus for dogs, buyers need to select the appropriate weight category which sometimes requires weighing the animal prior to purchase
- When sold in offline stores such as pet stores the Frontline plus for dogs retails for over 20$ to 30$ over its retail price on Amazon click here for details
- Note: You need to purchase the correct kind of Frontline plus for dogs depending on the size of your pet, there are 4 specific weight categories “up to 22lbs”, “23 – 44 lbs”, “45 – 88lbs”, “89 – 132lbs”
Merial has a 14 percent share of the global pet market. It employs approximately 5000 people around the world and operates in 150 countries. The 2007 sales were estimated at 2.5 billion dollars. Most of the Merial pet products are sold directly to veterinarians and pet care centers.
We’ve had dogs for more than 40 years and in virtually all of that time, we’ve used Frontline or Frontline Plus to protect them. We have never had a problem with the product, our pet’s reaction to it, or the protection it provides. I am a firm supporter of Frontline Plus and it’s protective capability.